I’ve slept MAYBE one hour in three days, I’be spent more time in the bathroom in the last week or two than I think I did with ALL of my pregnancies with morning sickness and extra pottying combined. As of yet, I haven’t shipped any of the cartridges everyone bought. I will update as soon as they go postal. Thanks for understanding…and now back to my cot in the bathroom. Might save some time and energy if I did pull sleep in there I’m tellin’ ya.
for me to have theme days here on my blog. The pages you see in the navigation bar on my blog aren’t actually pages. They are added blogs. The are lots of nice parts about this: you can follow any and all of them, they post to FB automatically when I post to them, and I have even MORE storage than ever before (WordPress offers EACH blog 3 GB’s of storage space per blog) and currently I have ummmm like 15 GB’s of storage space. That should definitely keep me happily posting photos to my blogs for some time. Anyway…so since I have so many blogs, I am finding it a little difficult to keep them all up…enter theme idea. This “schedule” is subject to change at any time, but may go something like this:
Sundays: Praise Faithfule post
Mondays: K Andrew Designs Stamp project (here at Faithfule Creations)
Tuesdays: Live Faithfule post
Wednesdays: Eat Faithfule post
Thursdays: DIY Thursdays…Save Faithfule post
Friday: Friday Freebie…may post to one or all of my blogs but you won’t know unless you’re subbed to them all lol!
Saturday: Captured Faithfule post
Now….let’s talk about what each of these blogs are shall we. You already know THIS blog, Faithfule Creations, features my papercraft creations. Here’s what you can expect to find on the others…
Captured Faithfule – Photography blog…if I capture it in my lens and consider it worth sharing, it’ll go here (and likely not to FB anymore)
Eat Faithfule - Recipe blog…things we’ve put in our tummies and LOVED
Live Faithfule – Basically a day in my life…or a moment or a….this is basically my journal.
Praise Faithfule - Worship related stuff. Talks/sermons I’ve liked, talks I’ve given, FHE lessons and activities, Visiting Teaching stuff. All things gospel…ok not all but most.
Save Faithfule – Things I’ve DIYed. Right now I’ve posted everything from homemade pure vanilla extract to DIY Febreeze.
So…if you haven’t seen me post here in a while and wonder where I’m at, refer to this schedule and check out the other links above!
Months ago I created my own personal blog award and called it the ‘You’ve Touched My Heart Award”. I gave this award to five people initially and want to award a few more people with the honor and,like last time, tell you why. So, without further adieu here’s the award:
Congratulations to Patti, Sherry, Kristal, Heather, and Ildi for being the next recipients of this award. Here’s why I chose each of them:
1. Patti from Patti Lynn Creations: Patti and I became fast friends after she was selected to be on the K Andrew Designs Design Team with me. We have so much in common and enjoy an almost daily conversation via Facebook. She has always been so loving and gracious and so kind to me. She is someone whose friendship I have really come to treasure and I look forward to her creations as much as our conversation. She is as talented as she is sweet. Patti my friend, I love you and just want you to know that you have touched my heart in ways I can’t explain but am very grateful for. Please right-click on the image and save it to your computer to use on your blog if you like!
2. Sherry from Up or Down They’re Beautiful: Oh Sherry my friend…what can I say. Sherry and I also became fast friends after she joined the DT with me. She is one of the most genuine souls I know. Totally selfless and always willing to pitch in. I run the Tuesday Tutorial spot over at Getting Cricky and Sherry was one of the first to sign up for a tutorial and eager to do more to fill in the dates or less to offer others a chance to do a tutorial too. I’ve never seen someone who gives so genuinely of themselves. She has offered to be a listening ear during some very dark times I’ve endured recently and is someone I have grown to admire. Sherry, I love you so much and already miss you being on the DT with me. I am praying for you continually and hope you will be sure to keep in touch. Please right-click on the image and save it to your computer to use on your blog if you like!
3. Next is Kristal from Getting Cricky of course. I’m sure you all already know why I have given her this award. Kristal is someone I look up to, respect and admire beyond words. She is the epitome of grace under pressure and she has always inspired me to be my absolute best. Even before being selected for her Design Team, I was a huge fan and supporter and will continue to be so should my position on the DT ever end. I think, if I ever grow up, I might wanna be a lot like Kristal. Kristal my friend and my soul sister…I hope that you can somehow understand how much of an incredible influence you’ve had on my life. I love you so much and can’t think of anyone more deserving of this award than you!!! Please right-click on the image and save it to your computer to use on your blog if you like!
4. Heather from Heather’s Crafty Blog Space: Heather oh Heather…what on Earth can I POSSIBLY say to you to explain all the ways you have touched my heart. Heather is yet another DT friend, but I am sure we will be friends whether we have the DT in common or not. Heather is one of the most positive people I know and she is so empathetic and understanding. She has really touched my heart with how many of my statuses and posts she has commented on with a tender word or encouraging message. She, like the others I’ve mentioned, can be relied on to pray for me and somehow just always seems to know when I need to hear or see an encouraging word. Heather my friend, I adore you and am so glad to have gotten to know you. Please right-click on the image and save it to your computer to use on your blog if you like!
5. My lovely Ildi the Craftin’ Mama: Ildi has the most amazing way of making me feel beautiful. Even at like 5am on Skype when my hair’s a wreck and there are bags under the bags under my eyes. Ildi is just my girl. We’ve never met, we honestly don’t even talk that much on Facebook or Skype or anything really. This much I know though…Ildi makes me feel like a million bucks on a regular basis with her affirmations of praise and approval of everything I do. I’m so glad I have you in my life Miss Ildi. Thank you so much for all that you are and all that you urge me to be by your love and support. Please right-click on the image and save it to your computer to use on your blog if you like!
Currently I have sales pending for ALL the listed cartridges. If any should fall through will update this post again and open the comments back up.
I am looking to recoup some of my investment in Cricut products. I paid 40 a cartridge on average and am selling them for $25 each shipping included. None have been linked to a Gypsy.
Because I started storing like the image below (please note this is NOT my box but identical to how I store mine), there was no need to keep the boxes.
I also wrote the cartridge name on the top of most of the cartridges. Preferred payment is PayPal, but money orders will also be accepted.
Most have barely been used, some only used a couple of times. Here is a list of my available cartridges:
Accent Essentials – sold
Alphalicious – pending
Christmas – sold
Cindy Loo – sold
Everyday Paper Dolls – sold
From My Kitchen
George and Basic Shapes – pending
Home Decor – sold
Just Because Cards – pending
Lovely Floral – sold
Mini Monograms - sold
Once Upon A Princess
Opposites Attract – sold
Plantin Schoolbook – pending
Robotz – pending
Rock Princess – pending
Simply Charmed – sold
Simply Sweet – sold
Stand and Salute
Storybook – sold
Summer in Parris
Wedding – sold
Wild Card – sold
Wrap It Up – sold
I also have 1 regular blade housing (sold) plus a deep cut blade housing (pending) and a pkg of regular refill blades (sold) too. Tons of markers and a jukebox. Lemme know if you’re interested in any of this stuff as well.